2.10.2008

here i am

Taking a break from the onslaught of midterm examinations and i plug in a random portable harddrive full of music. Cpheader
music that themed random notes in open diary, music that held my hand when i cropped photographs and dug through paints and sketch books, music helped me through thoughts and nights and pull apart drag down fight it out with the hair colour genies of eras past and I can't quite sort why the bass is so loud and refuses to adjust to equalizer requests and i'm left with the last polka pushing a tiny dancer through my zurichian thoughts.
i miss singing in front of a crowd. i miss the piano playing. i think i may go back out west, the east has sucked all it can from me and there are canisters, not labeled, in a back lot somewhere with biohazard warnings that contain all the insides that i insisted go outsides.
in a few moments i'm to feed them feeshes.. the boys all went out to play at the rainbow gathering and i'm left with a house key and flakes for dem feeshes.
i'm sighing now.
thinking about how much it hurts to grow up.



but i'm still fighting it.



scattered parts make chococat and i switch off corporate lampposts and sing along to art history questions..
tomorrow is my first slow pitch game.



i lost my mit.



wish me luck ....x....





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

bindiec said...

Come out west! The west likes you! It gives you hugs and kisses.