3.16.2007

sleep in a thimble

funny thing this, remembering.
i've had quite the dry spell lately, sketching, colouring, writing, finding inspiration.

and then i read something from far away and not so long ago and the light turned on inside me ed, and within an hour of reading a new star map had been sketched a new course plotted and
red read the inside of my thigh.
tomorrow i've a race to the finish for my team, boost their numbers, close cases, resolve issues in only half a months time. retain, reuse, recycle.
but before i can begin again, i must interview with the big ones. for a big position. the one that recommends me to it. night before preperations, polish the nails, dye the hair, lay out the makeshift suit.. roll l's off my tongue and try my best to relax.
early early. an hour and some change before my normal shift. groggy lucy, fluffy lucy, i'll do something grand for a change..
fortune cookie says, your success will astonish them all.

2 comments:

bindiec said...

Well I did it. I changed my address. Not that it won't take a genius to find me if one wants to, but it would take some amount of effort.

New address: artemistravels.blogspot.com

look closer; said...

the fortune cookie's always right,
yesyes
cannot wait cannot i,