9.15.2006

bugs in the hizzouse

i think i only write in months with j.
ever since my neverending necropheilia with a dead web blog, origination of services and something of an ejaculatory nature in french commenting, i am a bit skiffy.
all is starting to go round about and i need to charge my forbidden love of a nano.  work things. gah. didn't get fired after that absence of a sort actually got promoted.. twice in two weeks  and i go what game haven't i been playing for the last coupla years. oy. and a vey and a smack to the dab in the middle of you.  so listen up charlies and sams, for this same day delivery, my cat stole my name, so i stole her species. strike fear into the hearts of masses on the BCDG nothing like a somewhat cerebral hat tipping to become an elitist bitch in a moment of escape.. but to be honest, all the good names were taken.. like tamsters-shit she's beaver cleaver. thats not topped.
not even with whipped cream.
off tho. missed cheapskate.
gotta tango tangle. 
coke zero is snapping it's fingers at lucy and all i can say to that is,

all i know is, the barn was gone in the morning.

good thing tho, i finally got my custom cup cake.Cupcake  it smells like fruit gummies.

time to be a bad cat..
i lost my box.

1 comment:

bindiec said...

Pancake Meow. Food AND jewlery. I leave it to you to find these amazing items on the net.

Love ya