9.15.2006

sugar in an embryo

waited away till it was too late to do anything.
let the battery die so if someone had slipped through they'd get in touch with nothing.
pulled the covers over my head and sighed myself through half sleeps odd dreams and the one off of a cat bite wake up silly girl hellno...
my alarm blended in with the song stuck in my head, i was trying to remember you.
i was trying to forget to breathe, i wanted to send a postcard from this bed, proving that i'd been living through another day another window frame and the clothes piled up in my cat bed had nothing to do with my state of mind. i didn't even turn on my mid july space heater. just thought about the way that kisses feel like hard kicks when memory serves them on that silver flecked platter. secret handshakes i never learned, things forgotten in the womb six months before memory serves of a slapped ass inhale. a secret i carried around, revealed then melted away, shushed in that predawn halo.
twist. snap. rub off.
i crept from my cottony cacoon, brushed errant hairs from my face, let my feet search for the floor  and stretch, that first crick of twenty six hits me like a whisper and somewhere down the hall a cat sings for my breakfast. skipped to my in lieu of darling, heart beats boiling in a teapot, two sugars and milk-pg tipped and sniffed out deflated balloons from  the secret work slip away, but that was all my morning time before the spoon hit the cup side bowl bottom..



find my day,



mostly uneventful, mostly hushed, mostly stolen glances in my head...
today i guessed a gauge and rolled the thought over my gray matter throughout the lunchaway.



Shirts_1


twenty years of sleep before we sleep forever.
i've got leg up on making my eternal



blanket....just rags now,


 


till they're figured out forever, and measured out to the fifth degree, i can't wait for our wrap up..



 



 

No comments: