9.15.2006

dreaming of a neighbor

i stretch out the finger tips to reach into morning light.
she will not submit to my last moment attempts at hanging on to a dreamsleep that i sometimes forget i should leave behind.  the black and whites come into focus, the smear of lipstain across my arm tells me  i need to wash up behind my ears before bed time, but that glow
the want of a september walk,
the kiss of an unknown whisper,
the memory of the things most likely better off dead or behind a locked door, second story stylised for your protection-defection, submit infection?
only of a word virus.
it's not like mono so i'll share my tea with the boy with no name..he'll tell me all the snapses are firing in the right order, and we'll sit under dusty lampposts while a symphony of violins sings on about death and lying about it,  and i'll dream...and morning tickles my handshake with a bite...
she moves to fast into the afternoon hours, she took a glance side ways before rolling over, it's time to watch the sheets tumble to the floor piled up...
i want to whisper for time to slow up some, listen to the tick tick tick skip tick of my four dollar alarm clock, feel the lightness of midspace..i don't want to leave my mindspace..
i can see us there, in multiples of three, in prime, in 10010, i hear your voice over a too old radio... everything seems just above,
just below
my fingertips can't manage this force up,



i yawn sigh awake. realisations come in full on. chips and egg.



he doesn't want it, but he just won't let it go.
she started breaking but she just won't let it show.



inhale ten ae em.
sheep counting is a life time away.

No comments: